Hallmark Photography is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide information by which you can be identified when using our website or on the telephone, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
From time to time, we may make changes to this policy by updating the information on this page. The current policy is effective from May 2018.
What we collect
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Telephone numbers
- Contact information, including email address
- Demographic information such as postcodes
- Information about your visits and use of our website (website usage data)
- Other information relevant to customer enquiries and bookings
- Other information relating to special offers, competitions etc
- Information relating to any transactions, orders or purchases of our goods and services.
What do we do with the information we gather?
Collecting data helps us to understand your requirements better, as a company, so that we can continually strive to provide improved products and services to our clients.
Specifically, we may use the data in the following ways:
- Internal record keeping
- To process online orders and online registration forms
- To improve products and services
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry, either by SMS, email, telephone or mail
- We may periodically send promotional emails, newsletters or other marketing communications about products, special offers and other information that we think may be of interest to you.
Do we share your data with a third party?
We do not share data we receive with third parties, unless required to do so by law.
We take security of data very seriously. We are committed to ensuring that your information is securely stored to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure and have put in place suitable physical, electronic and manual procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect, online or in person.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer, with your permission, in order to let websites do several important things, including remembering what you have put in your online shopping basket and which pages you have visited. Cookie applications respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your own specific likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Links to other websites
What rights do you have over your data?
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information, in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill out a form, either on the website, or in person, you will be able to specify that you choose to let us use your data for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your information for direct marketing purposes but change your mind at any time, or you feel that any information given to us is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us at Hallmark Photography as soon as possible so that we can rectify the matter. We will do this within one month of being notified.
You may request details of personal information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of the information held, please write to the studio address at the end of this policy.
Keeping your information
Due to the nature of our business, we keep personal details such as names/addresses/ email addresses and personal information on our secure database. This data will be kept on our secure database for marketing purposes until we are made aware that you no longer wish to hear from us. Image files produced by Hallmark Photography do not contain specific personal details and cannot be identified to a specific person or persons. In addition, access is restricted to these files by secure password and secure servers – both of which can only be accessed by members of staff.